To ensure all patient processes are adhered with documentation as per SOP
- To address all patient queries & Resolve potential issues with patients
- Feedback collection through web link with appropriate data captured & Reversal in case of complaints to be closed with the patients in co-ordination with Quality team HO
- Ensure to get google reviews and rating for the respective branch
- Patient engagement to be taken care during their wait time at the branch
- To ensure high level patient satisfaction by taking care of patient's comfort and need at the hospital to improve patient experience.
- Ensure appropriate documentation on the corrective actions taken.
- Escalation regarding quality issues raised by the patients.
- Responsible for the entire branch at the Operational Level, Supervision of the hospitals day-to-day operations
- P & L ownership - Monitor expenses and suggest cost-effective alternatives
- Monthly planning on footfall target based on the data for calling, staff leave and other activities as per the target given along with the execution plan
- Facilities management & overall branch cleanliness in the hospital: report on the consumables (stock out / Over stock)
- Responsible for managing DFC / No show / other data call reports and ensure conversion
- Recommend calls churns and campaigns based on the footfall trend and patient feedbacks during outcall activity
- Emergency Management during Bundh and sudden natural calamities such as Flood, Cyclone, Fire etc.,
- Maintain all hospital assets responsibility. Not to allow items to be moved out of the branch without items gate pass
- Solving issues, disputes and ensuring team work at centre level.
- Ensure prompt ordering and stocking of medical and office supplies
- Monitor expenses and suggest cost-effective alternatives
- To ensure the branch is open prior to the time intimated to ensure the branch and
each department is manned suitable at all times.
- Implementation of new SOP updates circulated by the HODs to the respective staff and ensure it is followed by random evaluation.
- Outlining and disbursement of the operating budget
- Information on camp prior to the camp (to create awareness at least 2/3 days prior)
- Execute camp activities by delegating manpower
- Materials for camps in the city in coordination with respective Marketing / Corporate Sales
- To take care of the Marketing camp properties as distributed along with the checklist ensuring nothing is replaced and utilized at the branches
- During disbursement of medicines, stock outs to be arranged and dispersed.
- To ensure pharmacy Sales by close coordination within the team
- To promote and sell Vaccines/ Packages/ Health care products at the branches - subject to change based on the movement of products at the branches
Process & Staff
- Setting department goals – in co-ordination with Cluster Head / HOD
- Prepare / Monitor tasks and work schedules - Performance reports
- To ensure Training of staff through T&D or the department HOD
- Bridging the gap between hospital management and the working staff
- To improve staff productivity by reallocating work for multitasking
- To ensure discipline and grooming standards met by self and all staff at the branch
- To ensure shrinkage and attrition to be in control by motivating, counselling and supporting staff @ work tasks.
- To prevent lapse in Quality compliance to ensure closure on non-conformance raised during Quality compliance audits.
- Report on consistent staff late coming & indiscipline.
- Timely bill forwarding for approval
- Stay up-to-date with healthcare/hospital regulations
- Ensuring regulation compliance at the branch
Experience: 3 to 8 Yrs as a Center Head/Unit Head/Branch Manager into Healthcare Industry
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹40,000.00 - ₹60,000.00 per month
- Center Manager: 3 years (Preferred)